Last Updated: March 2, 2023
The terms “User” and “Users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Site, including, without limitation, any organizations that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Site through their respective representatives. The term “you” shall mean yourself individually as well as any organization on whose behalf you use the Site.
Rules and Prohibitions
- You will not use the Site for sending or storing any unlawful material or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not engage in conduct that harms other Users, Company employees, or our community.
- You will only use the Site for lawful purposes, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and without infringing on or violating any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights.
- You will only access the Site using means expressly authorized by the Company.
- You will not use another User’s account, impersonate any person or entity, or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- You will not use the Site to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not use the Site for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to contacting, advertising to, soliciting or selling to, any merchant, User or contractor, unless the Company has given you prior permission to do so in writing.
- The information you provide to us when you register an account, make a purchase or otherwise communicate with us will be accurate, you will promptly notify us of any changes to such information, and you will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any other identification credentials we provide you which allow access to the Site.
- You will not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Company server, or the networks connected to any Company server.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site and/or to any account, resource, computer system, and/or network connected to any Company server.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Site.
- You will not deep-link to our Site.
- You will not scrape or otherwise conduct any systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site by any means, whether manual or automated.
- You will not engage in threatening, harassing, racist, sexist or other behavior that the Company deems inappropriate when using the Site.
- You will use good faith efforts to report to us any errors, bugs, unauthorized access or breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Site.
- You will not abuse our promotional or credit code system, including by redeeming multiple coupons at once or by opening multiple accounts to benefit from offers available only to first-time users.
In the event that we have reason to believe that you have breached any of the above requirements, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without limitation of our other rights or remedies, to suspend or permanently deactivate your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own the Site, subject to our content providers’ and licensors’ ownership of the materials that they provide, including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Site. Without limitation of the foregoing, all names, logos, brands, trademarks and service marks on the Site are owned by the Company or its affiliates, licensors or business partners and may not be used without the express written permission of the Company or other applicable owner.
- Your computer or device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download our mobile app to your device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Company.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is the Company’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon notification to the Company by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing; (d) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for the Company for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: Foodie Card, Inc., Attention: Copyright Agent at 50 Jackson Avenue, Suite 210, Syosset, NY 11791.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Representations and Warranties
- you have the right to provide us with such contact information without violating any applicable laws, regulations, contractual obligations, privacy policies or third party rights; and
- such other individuals are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States in, to your knowledge, a location where there are restaurants participating in the Foodie Card program.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, DEVICES, SOFTWARE, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitations of Liability
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
The Company prides itself on transparency, which is why we notify customers a week in advance before any renewal charge takes place. If you would like to cancel your renewal at any time, email us at email@example.com or call us 1-833-366-3432
Comments and Concerns
The Site is operated by Foodie Card, Inc. at 50 Jackson Avenue, Suite 210, Syosset, NY 11791.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.